The Scream Assignment-Part One

The Original Scream by Edvard Munch
The Scream by Sahithi Lingampalli
To change up the scream, I called in my team of award winning remodelers (again!) and had them redo the bridge and background. While they were working on that, I was working on the actual person. I made him have peach skin, instead of that yellow-orange-green one he had before. He thanked me a lot for giving him some normal skin. I also fixed his bald head (he has little-boy hair now!) and he was so proud of his look. I also upgraded his drab black clothes to a shiny purple-blue jumpsuit for an optimum "cool" look. My remodelers were done by the time I finished with the person, and they did an amazing job on the background! They made a rocky bridge and made the sky and sea a gradient. We present to you the.......
THE COOL SCREAM 
with brand new cool colors (blues, purples) and a cool new jumpsuit too!





Comments